If you've never cooked a whole meal from meat to potatoes in the same pot of boiling water, then we'd like to show you the Weston Vac Sealer Quart Zipper Seal Bags - 50 count and introduce you to the world of vacuum-sealing. This set of bags are made from durable, 2-ply, 3-mil plastic that can handle some time in boiling water or an extended period in the freezer. The quart-sized bags are perfect for marinating or sous vide cooking, and multiple air channels in the top mean that you'll get a better vacuum draw. The zippered closure lets you open and reseal the bag, and the bags are designed for use with most standard vacuum sealers.
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- Dimensions: 8W x 12H in.
- Durable long-term storage bags
- Microwaveable, 2 ply bags
- Air removal channels maximize vacuum draw
- 50 bags that are two-ply and BPA free
- Eliminates freezer burn
- Stored foods can be reheated by boiling in the bag or by placing directly into the microwave (after piercing bag)
- Marinates foods in minutes
- Great to keep dry your other valuables, emergency items, gear, firearms, keepsakes and more
- Weston Vacuum Sealers collection
- Product Type: Vacuum Sealer Accessories
- Primary Material: Plastic
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 12"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 8"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.1"
Weston Vac Sealer Quart Zipper Seal Bags - 50 count 131111194